Sunday, June 2, 2013

Journey So Far.

Just take a few moments to think about where I am and where I wanted to be.

It has been interesting so far.

I’ve had health issues and pain; but I’ve learnt to become stronger and tolerate more pain and fight more illness.

I’ve taken on more work and that’s made me exhausted but that’s also taught me to value my time with family and friends more.

I’ve learnt to say ‘yes’ more and done more than I should but have been happier then if I’d said ‘no’ and played it safe!

Am I exactly where i wanted to be in life?

Well, I’d like to believe I’m exactly where I’m supposed to be. I learnt a long time ago that life doesn’t play by your rules and you’re going to have to keep improvising if you’d like the song to keep playing.

I’ve gotta keep moving,

Gotta keep dreaming. every day!

Thank you Lord. Thank you for bringing me a life full of experience. Thank you for all the people- the cheats, the friends, the enemies and the lovers- they have each taught me so much. Thank you for the Drama. Thank you for the Love!

2 comments: